Visiting Las Vegas and STILL want to get your WOD in?
**For the 2018 Open** We run the Open WODs at Central during normal class times, in addition to our “Turnt Up Fridays!” event from 5p-7p. As a visitor, you can drop-in to our classes on that day, go to Friday night’s event, OR just come in during Open Gym to get scored for the Open. We can not ‘guarantee’ a judge or video equipment on site, but we will do our best to accommodate.
Our Central location is the most visited CrossFit gym in the World. We’ve partnered with some of the best brands in the business to make sure you’re stepping in to a world class facility!
In order to keep things efficient and enjoyable, please register and reserve your class by using the schedule below. Please make sure you select the correct facility location when viewing the scheduler 😉
Drop-In Policy and Information:
- Unless you have extenuating circumstances, there’s no need to email us ahead of time 🙂
- You must have CrossFit experience to drop-in to one of our CrossFit classes. If you are a visiting athlete from out of town and new to training, we welcome you to attend any of our WORK classes listed on the schedule!
- Drop-In = $25
- 3x Drop-In Punch Card = $60
- This can be shared amongst multiple people, show up a few minutes early and we will take care of ya 🙂
- Drop-in + Shirt = $40
- Can not be purchased online, only in person
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled class to get familiar with the gym and meet the coach.
- You are free to do your own programming during scheduled Open Gym hours.
- CFHQ Staff, Affiliate Owners, and “Individual Games” qualifiers train free (as space permits) – please call and give us a “heads-up” so we can accommodate you.
- If you are in town for more than a week, shoot us an e-mail or talk with us in the gym to work something out. We handle this on a case-by-case basis.
- Head over to our Getting Started page to learn more if you are a local looking for a new box!